Christy Whitman is a Transformational Leader, Celebrity Coach and Law of Attraction expert, as well as the two time New York Times bestselling author of The Art of Having It All. She is also the author of the international bestseller Quantum Success.
Christy has appeared on the news, The Today Show, The Morning Show, Ted X, and The Hallmark Channel and her work has been featured in the media in various publications. She’s been featured in Goalcast, People Magazine, Seventeen, Woman’s Day, Hollywood Life, and Teen Vogue, to name a few.
Christy is the CEO and founder of the Quantum Success Learning Academy & Quantum Success Coaching Academy, a 10-month Law of Attraction coaching certification program. Christy has helped certify over 3,000 life coaches and has helped countless others to unlock their power to manifest.
She currently lives in sunny Arizona with her husband and two boys. Meet her at www.christywhitman.com.
In this episode Christy Whitman and I discuss her new book “The Desire Factor” (www.thedesirefactor.com) and have a beautiful discussion about the law of attraction and how we can create the life we dream of!
I had some real light bulb moments in this episode about my experience on The Voice UK, and my own experience of manifestation thanks to Christy’s wisdom, and we really hope you do too.
I asked Christy these questions:
• What are 5 common obstacles that may be standing in your way of manifesting your desires?
• We hear that having desires is evil or the root to all suffering, but you state this is not the case. Can you explain?
• You say hard work is not the key to creating what you want. What is?
• How do you prevent people from limiting your desires without threatening the relationship?
• What do the happiest and most successful people do with their desires?
• What are the two things that can stop someone from creating what they desire?
• You speak about universal laws that each one of us needs to be aware of, understand, and know – why?
• What are some of the 7 essential laws?
And the 2 questions I always ask my guests:
• What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned?
• What inspires you the most in your life?
ORDER CHRISTY’S INCREDIBLE BOOK – “THE DESIRE FACTOR” at Amazon.
If you have any questions following this podcast please email email@example.com. I would love to help you!
Thank you for listening. Don’t forget to review and subscribe!