In this very special spotlight podcast episode I interview Gary Das – a well-known personal brand in the mortgage and financial services industry!
Out now to listen to on all major podcast directories – search for The Mortgage Mum in podcasts.
Gary is a performance coach and mentor focused on helping service-based business owners to build a fun and profitable lifestyle business. Entrepreneur, Speaker, Podcaster, Best-selling Author, the host of the ProActive Podcast and Financial PRO podcast and a man on a mission. Gary wants to inspire the world to be more ProActive so everyone can achieve more mentally, physically, and financially.
We talk about:
– Gary’s journey to success and the ups and downs of business ownership
– How he rode the credit crunch in 2008
– How marketing changed Gary’s career
– The power of coaching, self-development and mentoring
– The difference between a coach and a mentor
– How to generate leads effectively online
– The power of a personal brand
– How Gary helps other financial advisers achieve success in their lives and business
– The importance of automation, and processes
– Why Gary set up the ProActive Podcast!
– Gary’s book on Self Employed Mortgages
You can find out more about Gary on www.garydas.com and how you can work with him.
You can find Gary Das on all social media channels:
And listen to his podcast – The ProActive Podcast and Financial PRO Podcast on all major platforms.
If you have any questions following this podcast please email email@example.com or send me a private message on social media. Alternatively, please head over to my website, I would love to help you!
Our beautiful intro and outro piano music was created and recorded by the incredible @zoealexandria
Thank you for listening, don’t forget to share, review and subscribe!